By utilizing the existing Sitecore content management system, NHCC's content authors now have a better, more intuitive architecture which aids in page creation, editing page content, and adding custom forms.
The NHCC team is excited to have added:
- A more appealing, interactive design that makes it easier for users to navigate the site and consume all of its content.
- Enhanced navigation with dropdowns creating user friendly movement throughout the site.
- Improved content and content management system tools, creating a better experience for content authors and content editors.
- A new dynamic display for program sheets to help potential and current students learn more about what NHCC has to offer.
- A custom tool developed by Nish Tech that migrated content from their old Sitecore CMS platform to new templates
- This migration tool strips out old styling within the content, so when migrated over to the new system the new styling will be picked up from the new website’s style sheet.
- The custom migration tool migrated thousands of pages from the old CMS system to the new refreshed Sitecore CMS system.
- What started out as a poor experience became an attention-grabbing, fluidly executed and easily managed website.